財經英文:公共建設預算 |
| 1. | How much are they planning to spend on roads and bridges this year? |
| 他們今年打算花費多少預算在道路橋樑建設上? |
| I don’t know. The budget for infrastructure hasn’t been submitted yet. |
| 我不知道。公共建設的預算還沒提交出去。 |
| 2. | Exactly how much expenditure are we talking about?
|
| 確切的支出數據大概是多少呢? |
| The department estimates it will spend about $1bn on the projects. |
| 這個部門估計在各項計畫上大約要花費十億。 |
| 3. | We’ve got too much cash sitting in our savings account. |
| 我們銀行帳戶裡的存款太多了。 |
| I agree. We’ve got to find some way of effecting itsmobilization to our advantage. |
| 沒錯。我們必須要想辦法活用它來獲利。 |
| 4. | The budget assigns our department twenty thousand for upgrading our computer network. |
| 我們部門被分配到兩萬元預算升級電腦網路。 |
| Is that the extent of our allocation? There’s no way we can do it on that amount. |
| 我們只被分配到這麼多嗎?這麼點經費根本不夠。 |
| 5. | According to their website, they want to make trash collection, postal delivery, and road building more efficient. |
| 根據網站資料,他們想讓垃圾回收、郵政業務,以及道路建設更有效率。 |
| In other words, they are targeting what are traditionally publicsector services. |
| 也就是說,他們把重心放在傳統的公共部門服務上。 |
| 6. | Where can I find information about the government’s annual expenses for paper products? |
| 我可以在哪裡找到政府花在印刷品上年度費用的資訊? |
| You will find all fiscal information in the file marked “Budgetary.” |
| 你可以在檔名是「預算」的檔案裡,找到所有的財政資訊。 |
| 7. | Every quarter, they seem to change the focus of their spending. |
| 他們似乎每季都在改變他們的支出重點。 |
| So I’ve heard. They have a real problem with prioritizationover there. |
| 我早已耳聞了。他們有優先性的困擾。 |
沒有留言:
張貼留言